Friedhelm Hörner is my partner for the IT-part.
- Practice in telecommunications, Deutsche Bundespost (1969 – 1972)
- Studies of Computer Science, Advanced Technical College Mannheim (1977 – 1982)
- EFQM Assessor Training (2006)
Friedhelm held over many years high-ranking National as well as International Management Functions (IT-Revision, Controlling, Change Management, Consulting, IT- and Quality Management), within the ABB Corporation.
He passed the European-Assessor Training and participated in the Leadership Management Program IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland.
Since 1997 Friedhelm is honorary part-time lecturer at the University of Mannheim and has introduced students in many workshops to the practice of Change Management. In addition he is a part-time lecturer at the Advanced Technical College Schweinfurt, Germany, on the subject of Corporate Planning & Development.
Main areas of work:
- IT Management, incl. IT Audit and IT Project Management
- Optimisation / Documentation of Business Processes
- Change Management
Working in German and English.